RUM is excited to offer online courses through Google Classroom. This is a new and exciting way to meet the requirements of the Scholars Degree from the comfort of your own home. A Google Account is required in order to utilize these offerings.
- Navigate to Google Classroom and sign into your Google Account.
- Click on the plus sign + in the top right area.
- Click on Join Class.
- Enter the associated Class Code for the class you would like to complete. Click Join Class.
- Congratulations, you now have the class added to your Google Classroom Dashboard. Make sure you read anything that is on the Stream as it will tell you what the requirements are to pass the class. The next time you visit Google Classroom, it will show the class card on the main screen.
|Class Name||Class Code|
|SCA Structure and Administration*||mzqqq4|
* = Denotes class is required for the Scholars Degree